Hey Ya’ll –
I don’t think I have actually ever said that out loud but being from the state of Texas, people tend to expect that type of big southern welcome!
Hi. I’m Chelsey and I am so glad you are here!
I love being a creative entrepreneur and I am passionate about the art and business of weddings. After a decade of being an entrepreneur in the wedding industry, I realized that being a Bridalpreneur is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle.
Bridalpreneur is not just about building a better business. It is about designing your life first and then designing your business around that vision. Bridalpreneur is dedicated to building a life that you love, living out your passion by defining your purpose and being empowered and encouraged by a like minded community.
Bridalpreneur is a place where you can sit with your morning (and afternoon or maybe evening perhaps?) cup of coffee and feel at home. Not a coffee drinker? That’s ok. Me neither. Any drink of choice will do.
Whether you are in college and interested in learning more about entering the wedding industry or you just started your company and are trying to grow your business or if you are a seasoned wedding professional and are looking for ways to better navigate the Bridalpreneur lifestyle, you are in the right place and I am so glad you are here.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss a blog post, make sure you sign up to get new content sent directly to your email by using the box in the right sidebar or click here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
I love to celebrate. For any reason. Even national dessert day. (Who am I kidding, especially national dessert day!) Celebrate Randomly with me!
I live and breath by my schedule. On the Bridalpreneur Blog you will find scheduled posts (starting Spring 2015!) on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week as well as a few bonus posts on Monday, Tuesday and Sundays so be sure to come back daily to enhance your Bridalpreneur lifestyle.
- The 1st Monday of every month you will find delicious meals and resources for meal planning.
- The 2nd Tuesday of every month you will find a new tools for your toolbox to help your run your business!
- The last Wednesday of every month you will find a new book review from the Bridalpreneur Bookclub.
- Thankful Thursdays. Gratitude changes everything.
- Fridays we get naked. Won’t you join us?
I know you are busy meeting with clients and executing amazing weddings so I won’t have content on Saturdays. But you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest while you are in between cake cutting and toasts.
Once again, I’m so glad you’re here. Bridalpreneur is a blend of lifestyle tips, business strategy and actionable advice. It’s sales, marketing, personal development, health, and sometimes a tiny dose of humor. I am not perfect and I am certainly not an expert at everything. But I am a Bridalpreneur that has been where you are and is currently in the trenches with you.
You should know that the best thing I do every month is my newsletter. It’s short, simple, actionable and sometimes I even include some witty humor. You can sign up for free here.
If you want to start your lifestyle as a Bridalpreneur or are looking to grow your business and better navigate the Bridalpreneur lifestyle, my flagship coaching course Bridalpreneur Blitz is the best advice I have. It’s the fastest way to build a life you love, discover how to live out your passion by defining your purpose and ultimately make more money.
CONNECT WITH ME
- I really like Facebook. It’s the one social media tool I almost understand.
- I am trying really really hard to learn Twitter. But mostly I think the little bird is really cute.
- I love Instagram.
- I hate Pinterest. Not really. You will actually find me here almost every
- You can also find me on Google+, but I haven’t quite figured everything out here yet.
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
- I am a new business owner and want to grow my business.
- I want to attend a conference or a workshop this year.
- I am a seasoned wedding professional that is always looking for a better way to manage my time.
- I am looking for coach to help me take my business to the next level.
- I am looking for an internship.
- I am a business owner looking to hire an intern or new employee.
- I am looking for a mentor to help me get started in the wedding industry.
- I want to know more about Naked Fridays.
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
New Business Owners capture my heart because of the enthusiasm and passion they have.
Established Professionals are my second love as I understand the challenges they face each day.
High School and College Students who are interested in entering the wedding industry. If you are a high school or college student thinking about becoming a Bridalpreneur be sure to check out the Bridalpreneur College Edition.